|Cromer-Cassell Co., the predecessor|
of Richards, occupied a new, seven story
building in Miami in May of 1926.
|By 1945, Richards remodeled the building, giving|
it an updated appearance.
|Richards expanded and modernized the store|
in 1951, giving it the familiar appearance it
presented for most of the postwar era.
|"Friendliest Store in America"|
Tea Room • Soda Grill
Domestics D-122 • Linens D-110 • Bath Shop D-108 • Bedspreads D-123 • Draperies D-140 • Curtains D-140 • Lamps D-220 • Fabrics • Sewing Machines • Art Needlework • Beauty Salon
163rd Street (1956)
112,000 sq. ft.
Miami Beach (1959)
800 Lincoln Road
12,000 sq. ft.
Cutler Ridge (1960)
110,000 sq. ft.
Palm Springs (1962)
Palm Beach Mall (1967)
West Palm Beach
125,000 sq. ft.